Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Blog#9-My Top 3


1. A WALK TO  REMEMBER
This is my first and most favorite movie because its about love. Its a great way to see that not everyone is perfect and getting to know someone might just be the best decision one has ever made. I learned  that being different is okay as long as u respect yourself and love what you do. Another thing is never give up on what you love. Its also a great way to say dreams do come true.   

 2. THE NOTEBOOK



 This is another love story that's my favorite. I like it because it shows me that to never give up on your loved ones friend, family etc. Also always go to the person you know u want don't do what others think is best for yo, do what u enjoy doing. To also never give up.


3.PAN'S LABYRINTH



I enjoy watching this movie because its a fantasy and how some day we all will find out its not real. I like the entrusting creatures thy have an the movie. When watching the movie i felt like you would do anything when you got nothing.Also to believe in yourself and do what you know is right even if the cost is devastating.Its also a good way to put it of refusing to harm someone else even if its on your life.Its also about adulthood and how we need to leave our teen life some day and look at the adult world.










                  

No comments:

Post a Comment